Wednesday, 2 October 2013

PLANS FOR FRONT COVER

Magazine Names
  • priestley vibe
  • The priestley Bulliten
  • Priestley Power
I decided to call my magasine Priestley Vibe as it is catchy and easy to remember. Also it sounds fun and informal rather than somthing mun-dane and overused like Priestley Daily.

Mise-en-scene

For my cover image I think it would be most appropriate to have my photo within the LRC of one of the college's cafes. I think this would be the most appropriate as it would make the most of the college's facilities by showing the reader our great social areas within college. I will also make sure that the cover star is smiling to ensure that they look enthusiastic about learning witch will comply with the conventions of a traditional college magazine.


    Cover lines

  • Your way to get an A.
  • Get the Look For Less.
  • Ucas:Producing your points and how.
  • Manage your mon£y in college.
  • Deal with your stressful exam situations.
  • Have a wicked time in the wicked.
  • 10 revision tips and techniques.
  • Our guide to YOUR personal statement.
  • Stop smoking for stoptober!
  • College basket ball team remain unbeated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment